NTU MUN 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of the Security Council

4 posters

Go down

Members of the Security Council Empty Members of the Security Council

Post  Pope Baldie Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 am

It is an honour that I'm starting the first topic in the whole forum. As the delegate from the French Republic, may I know who are the members of THIS security council? I ask this not out of ignorance of the true members of the security council but due to the SCII being catered to an influx of registrations and this being an MUN conference where everything can be modified.
Pope Baldie
Pope Baldie

http://thelifeofabaldpope.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Members of the Security Council Empty Country Matrix

Post  gufran90@gmail.com Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Dear Delegate of France,

The detailed country matrix with the voting rights has been attached in the background guide. However, you may still view the country matrix with the voting rights by accessing the following link

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0e2XJsEIsHJOTMwZWI4YzgtYTQwNi00NDgwLWFiZDItMTBlMzZjMTFlMjhl&hl=en

Let me know if you have any further queries

Regards
Gufran Pathan
Chair, SC II

gufran90@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Members of the Security Council Empty Re: Members of the Security Council

Post  ArezLiszt Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Dear Chairman,

I'm Liszt, one of the delegates of Venezuela. I want to ask that in terms of the Israel-Paletine Issue, which aspect are supposed to focus.

I mean the issue has been going on for decades, do we need to initiate another resolution to encourage the negotiation to which apparently Israel keeps refusing, or we aim to be more inclined to a certain aspect of the issue, for example its settlements in the West Bank.

Thank you

ArezLiszt

Back to top Go down

Members of the Security Council Empty Re: Query

Post  gufran90@gmail.com Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Dear Liszt,

The crux issue is the formation of the two states, the boundaries and the status of Jerusalem. The core issues have been explained elaborately in the Background Guide. Any resolution MUST have a solution to all these problems. Besides, these there are other issues like water dispute, refugees etc (also mentioned in the background guide) which can be addressed as well. However, one important point to note is that any resolution must be agreed upon both by Israel & Palestine because only then does the resolution become effective. So make sure that you make both parties agree to the terms of the settlement.

Let me know if you have any further queries

Yours Sincerely
Gufran Pathan
Chair, SC II

gufran90@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Members of the Security Council Empty Dear Chair

Post  baveshmoorthy Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 am

The Peruvian delegate from the other SC, i.e. SC1 would like to know if the honorable chair of SC2 will indeed drop by the other SC during council sessions as the delegate feels that in case the same does occur, this delegate may need to take some precautionary measures
baveshmoorthy
baveshmoorthy

http://yhtroomhsevab.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Members of the Security Council Empty Re: Members of the Security Council

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down