NTU MUN 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: background paper

4 posters

Go down

WANTED: background paper Empty WANTED: background paper

Post  auliakushardini Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm

*First post, eh?*
Hey All Smile I'm representing Ghana in this council! Smile Ghana would join those who commit to establish a much more united africa Very Happy we believe that it would not be a mere dream, and Ghana would dedicate herself in doing whatever it takes to build an African confederation Smile

but anyway, where's the background paper?
tongue pale
auliakushardini
auliakushardini

Back to top Go down

WANTED: background paper Empty Common Quest for Background Paper: MOTION SECONDED.

Post  SouthAfricaZT Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:23 pm

My fellow African,

I do support you in the quest for the missing background paper.

However, it is sad that I am not in your council. I am in Futuristic Security Council.

Nevertheless, I'm sure that our common goal of successfully-procuring-the-background-paper will bind us together just fine. ...And, the geographical part Razz

All the best for AFRICA in your council!

Btw, have you emailed them about it? My partner did and received no reply. Neutral

ZT, South Africa

SouthAfricaZT

Back to top Go down

WANTED: background paper Empty Response to Ghana

Post  Rwanda: AU Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Dear Ghana,

I am representing Rwanda in the African Union. The Republic Of Rwanda strongly supports the idea of a Unified Africa, owing to its belief that the formation of such a federation would promote the unity and solidarity of the African states and act as a collective voice for the African continent

Rwanda believes that a slow and steady step towards integration is only appropriate and vital for African nations to adjust suitably to the transition, and hopes to see closer ties formed between members of the African Union.

See You at the African Union.

Sincerely Yours,
Delegate of Rwanda

Rwanda: AU

Back to top Go down

WANTED: background paper Empty Background Papers

Post  Swetha Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi,

The NTU MUN Organising Committee sent out the Delegate Handbook and Council Background Papers to all delegates 2 weeks ago.

We do not know why you didn't receive your respective Background Papers but we have just resent it to you this morning. I hope you have received it this time. We apologise for the delay in resending it.

Hope this sorts things out. In case you have any other problems, please drop us an email at liaison@ntumun.com.

Regards,
Swetha Balachandran
Liaison Officer
NTU MUN 2010

Swetha

Back to top Go down

WANTED: background paper Empty Re: WANTED: background paper

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down