NTU MUN 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1

+7
ClaudiceRussianFed
Mexico/SCI/Wen Yu
baveshmoorthy
judy_IOC
jacqueline_chia
Liu Yixuan (SC1 PRC)
xiangkang_wang_PRC
11 posters

Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Hello, fellow delegates in SC1

Post  xiangkang_wang_PRC Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am

Hello, fellow delegates in Security Council 1. I am the delegate of People's Republic of China. Please feel free to add me in MSN @ wangxiangkang@hotmail.com or add me in fb by searching wang xiang kang. Looking forward to meet you guys when MUN begins. Very Happy
xiangkang_wang_PRC
xiangkang_wang_PRC

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Hi :D

Post  Liu Yixuan (SC1 PRC) Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 am

Hi friends, this is also the delegate of PRC from SC 1. Very Happy Hope we will cooperate well and enjoy NTUMUN 2010. My email address is fantastic.crab@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me and share your ideas!Thanks.Smile
Liu Yixuan (SC1 PRC)
Liu Yixuan (SC1 PRC)

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Hi!

Post  jacqueline_chia Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

Hi everyone! =) I'm Jacqueline Chia from Victoria JC and I'm representing the International Opium Comission. Feel free to contact me at allstarzz27@hotmail.com if you want to discuss the issues, lobby or negotiate. Looking forward to NTU MUN! =)

jacqueline_chia

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Greetings!

Post  judy_IOC Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

Hello fellow delegates!
This is Judy from Victoria Junior College and I'm a delegate of the International Opium Commission (:

If you'd like to form alliances or negotiate with the IOC delegation, or simply chat about the issues or anything else, do feel free to contact me at eleanora960@hotmail.com

Looking forward to seeing y'all at MUN! (;

judy_IOC

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Hi thr

Post  baveshmoorthy Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I am one of the delegations of the Republic of Peru... get in touch wit me on Fb... Bavesh Moorthy, hotmail, baveshmoorthy@hotmail.com, gtalk, baveshmoorthy@gmail.com!!!
Hoping to see u all at te MUN...
baveshmoorthy
baveshmoorthy

http://yhtroomhsevab.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Greetings!

Post  Mexico/SCI/Wen Yu Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi, guys! This is Wen Yu representing Mexico! I am so excited to attend NTU MUN and hope to make some amazing friends there! So, before the conference really launches, you can add me on wenyu.92@hotmail.com.

We can share our views on the issue in hand further maybe can ally to come up with one concise and practical resolution together.

Haha, hope to see you guys next time! =)

Happy preparing!

ADD ME! (wenyu.92@hotmail.com) sunny

Mexico/SCI/Wen Yu

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Where are the others???

Post  baveshmoorthy Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 am

Dear council members,
we see that there have only been the five people who have taken a part in getting to know each other. If any of you do know anyone else in the council please do encourage them to take part in the proceeding here, as this will help us in getting to know each other before council sessions actually do begin! Will be great if the word does spread.
baveshmoorthy
baveshmoorthy

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Russian Federation

Post  ClaudiceRussianFed Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi fellow delegates,

This is Claudice with my partner Daphne from ACS (Independent), representing the Russian Federation. With only a few weeks left to the conference, we are open to any and all discussions and delegates who wish to share their views with us and perhaps ally with us to work on a resolution that will (fingers crossed) pass with an overwhelming majority.
You can contact us at:
claudwee@hotmail.com
daffy_992@hotmail.com

ClaudiceRussianFed

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Re: Hello, fellow delegates in SC1

Post  uk_sc1 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Greetings, fellow delegates. This is the delegation of UK from India. We hope that this conference turns out to be a great experience for each one of us. Looking forward to meet y'all!

uk_sc1

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty hi SC I!

Post  farah.fath Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 pm

this is Farah Fath from delegate of South Africa. please feel free to contact me at farahfath@rocketmail.com or add my FB by searching Farah Fath. looking forward to meet you all =)

farah.fath

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Time to discuss agenda at hand

Post  baveshmoorthy Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Delagates, in view of that fact that our council session commences in under a few days time, I have created a new topic to discuss our agenda. This will help us in preparing for the session. Hope everyone enjoys and contributes towards the same.
Delegation of Peru
baveshmoorthy
baveshmoorthy

Back to top Go down

Post  SC1_ROI Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Greetings and Salutations, fellow Council Members. I am Adriel and on behalf of my partner, Min Yi, We would like to introduce ourselves to get to know you all. We represent the Republic of India and we are pleased and honoured by all your warm and friendly introductions. It is indeed shaping up to be a great conference and we both look forward to meeting you all at the event itself!! We'll try to be as active in the forums as possible as we are also preparing for the conference itself. Do feel free to drop us a msg or just get to know us better via Facebook or Email. You can contact me via my email at Adriel_chen@hotmail.com or Min yi at capri_yi@hotmail.com. Alternatively you can add me or her on Facebook. See you all soon!! Very Happy
SC1_ROI
SC1_ROI

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Afghanistan

Post  eric_afghanistan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 pm

hihi ^^ this is eric representing afghanistan with my partner Cherylyn Wee.

if u want u can add me on msn at destroyer_kindustin@hotmail.com but do send an email so that i know how to grp ya ><

as for my country stance its already very comprehensively represented on our position papers, and i understand that the papers are already out.

so rather than regurgitating it on this forum, it might be less dull if it was read on its own, or through an active discussion, through which i feel IMing would be more appropriate.

Hope to have a jolly good time w you guys this weekend! NTU MUN has never failed to give a wonderful enriching experience for me.... (except for the food last yeaar of course... =X ) (i mean c'mon man wheres the free flow of drinks)
eric_afghanistan
eric_afghanistan

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty Nice one Afghnistan

Post  baveshmoorthy Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 am

Haha, well, we're almost thr!!! In just over 24 hours, the council sessions begins, and I truly agree with the Afghani delegate in the fact that we will indeed be involved in some mouth watering or watering the mouth stuff!!! Well, the fact that your position paper has been so clearly written to strike on the most important of facts is in itself really helpful delegate. Hope to see you all soon!!!
baveshmoorthy
baveshmoorthy

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow delegates in SC1 Empty hey

Post  baveshmoorthy Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 am

how are all of u doing???
baveshmoorthy
baveshmoorthy

Back to top Go down