NTU MUN 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New toys and self intro (:

2 posters

Go down

New toys and self intro (: Empty New toys and self intro (:

Post  wong.zhengkai Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 am

Hi all!

This is zhengkai here, one half of the South African delegation ((: This forum thread is dedicated to the proverbial kids with new toys, aka countries who have only just been given veto powers! I think it'll be beneficial to all 5 of us if we understand each other a little better before the MUN proper? How 'bout a little self intro and just your tentative stances and if y'all want to, how bout' a new V(veto)5 bloc? Here goes!

I'm zhengkai from Singapore, and im 17 this year. My partner's zhoutao and we go to school together (: South Africa's main priority is to move towards securing some semblance of stability in food, water and energy resources. Alternative energy is welcome (: Nuke reactors, anyone?

Cheerios!
Zhengkai, South Africa
wong.zhengkai
wong.zhengkai

Back to top Go down

New toys and self intro (: Empty Re: New toys and self intro (:

Post  Rohit Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi
I am Rohit and my partner is Chinmay, both from NTU. We are representatives of Brazil. I would like to know the other delegates in our council before the MUN starts.

Rohit

Back to top Go down

Post  wong.zhengkai Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:24 pm

are there anymore delegates in our council, or is it just south africa and brazil this time round? dayum, we need more participation here people!
wong.zhengkai
wong.zhengkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum